Saturday 22 November 2014

Avocado Bacon and Egg Brunch

It's been a month since my last post!

Now I've completed writing up my diary on my other blog Brambling in Brittany, I will endeavour to post a bit more often here...I know...promises, promises...

As you may know, my son Will is in Sydney Australia at the moment. He's loving it and we keep in touch via FaceTime. Will and his girlfirend Anthea have found a lovely apartment in Sydney and he has found work at a beach front hotel. As he loves cooking, one of the things he is loving is all the fresh food you get there. He sent me photos of this avocado, bacon and egg brunch he was cooking so I thought I'd share it with you. 

I've tried it and it's delicious!

The photos are pretty self-explanatory but I've added a few words just in case....

Scooped out slightly


Add eggs, salt, pepper and olive oil.





Bake for about 20 minutes in a medium oven.


Add a sprinkle of paprika.



Chop bacon and put on top.


Serve and enjoy!


Maggie xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm making that one as I love avocado and everything else in that picture! Tell your son thank you! Did you catch all my comments on you Brittany posts? I wasn't getting them because I only have this blog listed not your Brittany one...duh for me! I'm back into quilting now too! You'll probably see me emulating some of your quilts that I love! I will credit you for sure when I do! You're very inspirational....Chris too.....the Brittany blog really got me to do some cleaning and clearing out...now THAT's inspiration! LOL! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I can almost taste this pretty little breakfast treat!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!