Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Knitting

I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the festive holiday.

This is a quick catch up to show you the knitting I have been doing over Christmas....

I am making this aran jumper for my son, George,...at his request.... and he chose the pattern and yarn....


It's quite complicated with cables and bobbles. I have to follow the pattern all the time but I'm enjoying making it.


The photo below pretty much sums up the situation here when George is home. Spencer never leaves his side! They are such good buddies.


I'll be back soon with some Christmas crochet!

Maggie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hope that you are enjoying your festivities too Maggie, you have set yourself quite a challenge there, it's ages since I did a cabled jumper, good luck with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best for your sweater knitting. The yarn looks really wonderful.
    Wishing you a wonderful and Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! Your knitting is beautiful. What a sweet gesture it is to knit for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty!! Love the pattern.....looks very difficult!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!